Friday, April 9, 2010

Which is the right side?

Let's get it straight. There is a left side and a right side. A right side and a wrong side. A coin has two sides. There exist two sides of an argument. Two sides of everything. Your side and my side.

While updating my profile, I wrote i seek self improvement yet I know I'm just desperate to be perfect in all my endeavors. Don't we all want to be perfect, but since we are not, we just condone it saying "nobody's perfect". But if we did become perfect, wouldn't there be nothing left to achieve? Wouldn't all change cease to exist? Wouldn't life be filled with monotony? Then what? Read on...

I'm perfect. I need no one. depend on no one. I do my work on my own. I build my castles from the ground and they reach the sky. And even sky is not the limit. I want more, I will have more. I'm perfect in all my endeavors.

And there I am.. I have everything. Nothing is a challenge enough to stir my blood. Nothing is worthy enough to draw my attention. The mere beings, are nothing but little pests buzzing away their time.

And I am doomed. Doomed to be a class apart - Doomed to be apart.


Lets come back. We all want to be different. Unique. Class apart. Do we really want all that? Or is it just that we want it because we can't have it, which is literally not what we want. Ohh yeah, I wrote self improvement and not perfection. Instinct told me that. But the question still remains. Am i seeking self improvement or am I running away from perfection? Or is it the case of "sour grapes"? Which is the right side?

2 comments:

  1. I build my castles from the ground and they reach the sky. And even sky is not the limit. I want more, I will have more.
    nice lines.
    gud 2 read frm u after a long tym...
    keep writing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Deary.. Couldn't resist. There's lot's to write about but oops! We need patience for that, now don't we? :)

    ReplyDelete