Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I Want to Do Something

When I read people writing about their feelings for the issue that touches them, the one thing I find common is, "I want to do something". Positive? Yeah. Not to forget the second thing, "but What?" Not so positive. And recently when I found myself writing a long comment about what can be done to make things better, I cursed myself at the same time. I haven't been doing all those things.

I want to do something.

but what do I do?


Looks like, they're me. And I'm them.
I wonder what stops me. My busy schedule? My lack of idea? Lack of resources? Lack of like minded people? My ego? Fear? WHAT?

I know I should be studying right now as I've got an exam tomorrow, but I sit here and wonder what have I done for the past three years? (The realisation of my purpose of life came three years back. Would save the discussion regarding it for some other post.) What have I done for these three years? Made plans. I would say in my defence. Nobody wants to sound like a jerk after all. What plans? Plans... and all I sorted out in this time would go circling in my brain. Yes, it wasn't futile. But at the same time, it ain't enough. People are dying! It ain't enough.

Sadly, I am forced to go my pace, afraid that I might lose it all. Yet, I know it's worth is more than mine. And I know life's worth is with one's purpose. Here I proceed, in my quest of wisdom to bring light. Come again I will. I got some unfinished business.

No comments:

Post a Comment