Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Very Begining

Where should I start from?


Whenever we start a new venture, an event, a job, or just another page in our book of life, for a moment we are in a void state of mind. Perhaps, it's because we want to do things right, or apt, as one might want to put it or it's just the lack of a sense of direction or motivation towards a particular goal. Sometimes it becomes hard to prioritize the different jobs which we would like to undertake at the same time which fills us with a sense of commotion. Or there are times when our person just needs to grow beyond her present state to face a more demanding scenario.(Reference to "person" as "her" is intentional which I'll explain later restricting myself from deviating from the topic right now.)

Above all, the answer that we do need to know is "The Beginning". Yes, it's as simple is that. Perhaps in our urge to complicate things, we forget this simple fact that we ought to start from the beginning!

And were lies this beginning? Well, that'll take some more typing which I'm not willing to do at the moment! Any complains? I guess not. Who wants to read crap anyways? All I wanted to say was "I've just begun my blogging experience. YaY!!"

1 comment:

  1. Hit a six in da first ball!!!....great start...good work...keep dat up!!!!

    ReplyDelete